Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to MoCo Cakes!! I am so happy you are here! I started trying to make my own cakes 3 years ago for my son's 2nd birthday. I enjoyed it so much I have done one for both him and my daughter every year since then.  In the Spring I took a cake decorating class to learn how to do more things and do them more accurately.

The Princess and The Frog cake is my favorite one I have done. I did this one prior to my class and the snowman as well. I did learn to make some flowers out of all different kinds of icing and I would love to get to practice those more and have an occasion to use them!

I am still working out all of the details for this new venture. It is just something I love to do and would like the opportunity to do it more often. If you are in need of a cake please send me an email at MoCoCakes@gmail.com and I will do my best to make your ideal cake!

2 comments: